Friday, December 31, 2010

Fast away the old year passes

New Years Eve... another year almost in the bag. Fa-la-la-la-la

Johnston Canyon from our stay in Canmore for skiing etc over the Christmas break.

2010 was a great year. Shannon & I are 'reconnecting' as they say (read: she hasn't killed me yet ;>) )Boys are doing well at University & both enjoyed their summers of landscaping, Work wasn't the best but there's always next year for that, paid the bills & then some when others were out of work so its not as bad as it seems sometimes. Landed a few new friends as hiking / backpacking partners & while there is never enough time for everything I'd say I did well in the 'outdoor' department getting quite a few memorable trips in & documenting them on Zenfolio. I've got my winter work more or less mapped out plus what will undoubtedly be an overly optomistic list of 'extras'. Shall I start with the basement or the garage?? Or maybe snowshoing?

As for this blog... stay tuned for a 'best of 2010' perhaps or a new photo challenge. Maybe I'll go back & rework some photos from trips past. I know somewhere I have some RAW images from a 2005 (or was it '06?) backpacking trip that have never been processed.

2011 looks to be fine year !!! Happy New Year all!

No comments: