Thursday, February 14, 2008

CLD deadline


My Certified Landscape Designer (CLD) portfolio ready to go... finally... this thing was a lot of work. A LOT of work. So good feeling to get it done and off to the review commitee and now maybe I can go back to a little shooting in my free time instead of working on plans, photos, specs, and verbage for this project. Oh, yeah... I guess I'll just go back to plans, specs etc for my job now that its starting to get really busy again. Bummer. But I'll ride the high for getting this puppy done for as long as I can.


2 comments:

Lethaby Family said...

That would explain why you didn't get any 3d learning done! Congrats! If you're doing any simple day hikes this summer...let me know...I want some photo tips (on the spot!).
Carol

Sodbuster said...

There are lots of reasons I didn't get around to working on the 'millenium project' Carol. This winter went fast! No time for frills.

Photo tip... remove the lens cap first, that's important... beyond that I'm pretty sure you'd mostly learn bad habits. I'm a hack... just like with Microstation... somehow it comes out ok in the end but the path I take to get there is sometimes a bit dodgy.

As for the hikes... they go off more or less last minute mostly but I'll try and keep you in mind if we're doing something suitable.